Toll Free Number: 800.268.0926

  • RSS
  • Add us to your circle at Google+
  • Like us on Facebook!
  • Pin with us at Pinterest!
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube
  • Dailymotion
  • Vimeo

Congratulations! You’re tying the knot. If you’re changing your name, you might even feel like a whole new person. Here are some tips to help make your documentation process as smooth as possible. Keep them in mind when you’re buying tickets and especially when you travel internationally.


  • Buy your air/hotel tickets with your maiden name. It will take about 3 weeks after your wedding to get a copy of your marriage certificate.
  • Apply for your passport under your maiden name. Once you receive your marriage certificate, you can get a Passport Amendment/Validation Application. Go to the nearest passport agency and you will receive an updated passport in about three weeks.
  • Married women traveling under any name other than what is printed on their documentation, must supply a marriage license.

Arrang Your

Be Sociable, Share!